First published in 2005. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Table of Contents
1. England in 1760 - Agriculture, Manufacture, Politics
2. The Mechanical Revolution and Its Economic Effects
3. The Breaking up of the Old Order
4. Revolt Against Laissez-Faire and Beginning of Organisation
5. The Industrial Problem From The Standpoint of Mechanics and Social Needs
About the Series
Routledge Library Editions: Economic History reprints some of the most important works on economic history published in the last century.
For further information on this collection please email email@example.com.
BISAC Subject Codes/Headings:
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / General
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Economic History
- REFERENCE / General