© 2006 – Routledge
First published in 2005. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
1. England in 1760 - Agriculture, Manufacture, Politics
2. The Mechanical Revolution and Its Economic Effects
3. The Breaking up of the Old Order
4. Revolt Against Laissez-Faire and Beginning of Organisation
5. The Industrial Problem From The Standpoint of Mechanics and Social Needs
The Three Voyages of Martin Frobisher, in search of a Passage to Cathaia and India by the North-West, A.D. 1576-8