Industry 4.0 Technologies for Business Excellence
Frameworks, Practices, and Applications
- Available for pre-order. Item will ship after December 17, 2021
This book captures deploying Industry 4.0 technologies for business excellence and moving towards society 5.0. The book addresses applications of Industry 4.0 in the areas of Marketing, Operations, Supply Chain, Finance, and HR to achieve business excellence.
Industry 4.0 Technologies for Business Excellence: Frameworks, Practices, and Applications focuses on the use of AI in management across different sectors. It explores the benefits through a human-centered approach to resolving social problems by integrating cyberspace and physical space. It discusses the framework for moving towards society 5.0 and keeping a balance between economic gains and social gains. This book brings together researchers, developers, practitioners, and users interested in exploring new ideas, techniques, tools and exchanging their experiences to provide the most recent information on Industry 4.0 applications in the field of business excellence.
Graduate or postgraduate students, professionals, and researchers in the fields of operations management, manufacturing, healthcare, supply chain, marketing, finance, and HR will find this book full of new ideas, techniques, and tools related to Industry 4.0.
Table of Contents
1. Understanding the Industry 4.0 Revolution using Twitter Analytics.
Jatinder Bedi, R K Padhy, Sidhartha S. Padhi
2. Role of Universal Product Coding (UPC),Global Data Synchronisation Network (GDSN) and Product Category Management in Efficient Consumer Response (ECR).
3. Delivering superior Customer Experience through new age Technologies.
Vaishali Kaushal, Rajan Yadav
4. Use of Artificial Intelligence Enabled Features in the Retail Sector: A Perceptual Study of Customers.
Ashutosh Mohan, Upnishad Mishra, Ishi Mohan
5. Effective Integration of Lean Operations and Industry 4.0: A Conceptual Overview.
Aaron Ratcliffe, Maneesh Kumar, Sriram Narayanan
6. Opportunities & Risks: Use of Autonomous Vehicles in Logistics.
Nikunj S Yagnik
7. Assessment of Challenges for Implementation of Industrial Internet of Things in Industry 4.0.
Snigdha Malhotra, Tilottama Singh, Vernika Agarwal
8. IoT Security Issues and solutions with blockchain.
Arvind Panwar, Vishal Bhatnagar, Sapna Sinha, Raju Ranjan
9. Stabilization of Imbalance between Naira and Dollar Using Games Theory and Machine Learning Techniques.
Garba Aliyu, Sandip Rakshit, H. J. Onawola, Bukhari Badamasi
10. Emerging Role of Big Data in Financial Services.
Deepika Dhingra, Shruti Ashok
11. Digital Payments in India: Impact of Emerging Technologies.
12. Cryptocurrency: Perspectives, Applications, and Issues.
Abhishek Sharma, Ayush Srivastava, Deepika Dhingra
13. Models for Predicting Student Enrolment for Delhi Based Schools.
Kartik Kakani, Biswarup Choudhury, Sugandha Aggarwal
14. Analyzing The Functionality And Efficient Operability Of The Youth During Covid 19.
Megha Mishra, Reema Thareja, Vidushi Singla
15. AI In Talent Management For Business Excellence.
Dr. Shivani Bali is working as a Professor in Decision Science area at Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida,India. She is an academician, trainer, researcher and consultant with more than 17 years of experience in the field of Decision Science and Operations Management. She has received her Bachelor’s, Master’s and Ph.D. degree from University of Delhi, India. She has published around 30 research papers indexed in SCI/WoS/ Scopus journals and published 04 patents. She has been working on consulting assignments with many reputed companies and have imparted training programs in the area of data science and business analytics. Her areas of interest are Business Analytics, Data Science, Operations and Supply Chain Analytics.
Dr. Sugandha Aggarwal is an Assistant Professor in Operations Department at Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM), New Delhi, India. She has over five years of teaching experience in reputed business schools in Delhi NCR. She has taught a number of courses like Management Science, Operations Management, Total Quality Management, Business Statistics and Project Management to B.B.A., B.M.S., and M.B.A. students. She has completed Bachelor’s (Mathematics), Master’s (Operational Research) and M.Phil. (Operational Research) from University of Delhi, India. She has also received doctoral degree (PhD) in the area of Optimization in Marketing from University of Delhi itself. She is actively involved in the research on Marketing, Supply Chain, Optimization, and other related areas. She has published several articles in International Journal of repute, National and International Conference Proceedings.
Dr Sunil Sharma is Professor at FMS (Faculty of Management Studies), University of Delhi, Delhi, India.. He is An M.Tech. from IIT Delhi and Ph.D. in Total Quality Management from FMS, University of Delhi. He has been in teaching, research and consulting in the area of Operations Management particularly Supply Chain Management and Total Quality Management for the last over three decades at FMS. He received UGC Research Award in 2002 to work on Supply Chain Management in Indian Industry. He has been involved as a resource person in corporate training and is currently convener of the Management Development Programs (MDPs) at FMS. He is also an active member of the POMS,USA and Vice-President of its India chapter. He attended the International Teachers Program (ITP) at Kellogg School of Management, Chicago in 2010. He also participated in the Global Colloquium on Participant Centered Learning at Harvard Business School, Boston, USA in 2013.He has guided research work for 10 Ph.D candidates and around 100 research dissertations. He got Dewang Mehta Award for best teacher in operations management He has published 3 books and a number of research papers .He has presented research papers and chaired technical sessions in at least 25 national and international conferences held at IIM A, IIM B, NITIE Mumbai, University of San Diego, USA and various SAARC countries. He is also on Research Jury of National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), New Delhi.