This book captures deploying Industry 4.0 technologies for business excellence and moving towards Society 5.0. It addresses applications of Industry 4.0 in the areas of marketing, operations, supply chain, finance, and HR to achieve business excellence.
Industry 4.0 Technologies for Business Excellence: Frameworks, Practices, and Applications focuses on the use of AI in management across different sectors. It explores the benefits through a human-centered approach to resolving social problems by integrating cyberspace and physical space. It discusses the framework for moving towards Society 5.0 and keeping a balance between economic and social gains. This book brings together researchers, developers, practitioners, and users interested in exploring new ideas, techniques, and tools and exchanging their experiences to provide the most recent information on Industry 4.0 applications in the field of business excellence.
Graduate or postgraduate students, professionals, and researchers in the fields of operations management, manufacturing, healthcare, supply chain, marketing, finance, and HR will find this book full of new ideas, techniques, and tools related to Industry 4.0.
1. Understanding the Industry 4.0 Revolution using Twitter Analytics.
Jatinder Bedi, R K Padhy, Sidhartha S. Padhi
2. Role of Universal Product Coding (UPC),Global Data Synchronisation Network (GDSN) and Product Category Management in Efficient Consumer Response (ECR).
3. Delivering superior Customer Experience through new age Technologies.
Vaishali Kaushal, Rajan Yadav
4. Use of Artificial Intelligence Enabled Features in the Retail Sector: A Perceptual Study of Customers.
Ashutosh Mohan, Upnishad Mishra, Ishi Mohan
5. Effective Integration of Lean Operations and Industry 4.0: A Conceptual Overview.
Aaron Ratcliffe, Maneesh Kumar, Sriram Narayanan
6. Opportunities & Risks: Use of Autonomous Vehicles in Logistics.
Nikunj S Yagnik
7. Assessment of Challenges for Implementation of Industrial Internet of Things in Industry 4.0.
Snigdha Malhotra, Tilottama Singh, Vernika Agarwal
8. IoT Security Issues and solutions with blockchain.
Arvind Panwar, Vishal Bhatnagar, Sapna Sinha, Raju Ranjan
9. Stabilization of Imbalance between Naira and Dollar Using Games Theory and Machine Learning Techniques.
Garba Aliyu, Sandip Rakshit, H. J. Onawola, Bukhari Badamasi
10. Emerging Role of Big Data in Financial Services.
Deepika Dhingra, Shruti Ashok
11. Digital Payments in India: Impact of Emerging Technologies.
12. Cryptocurrency: Perspectives, Applications, and Issues.
Abhishek Sharma, Ayush Srivastava, Deepika Dhingra
13. Models for Predicting Student Enrolment for Delhi Based Schools.
Kartik Kakani, Biswarup Choudhury, Sugandha Aggarwal
14. Analyzing The Functionality And Efficient Operability Of The Youth During Covid 19.
Megha Mishra, Reema Thareja, Vidushi Singla
15. AI In Talent Management For Business Excellence.