Individuals and organisations rely on their ability to select and process information, both to make sense of their local environment and to try to understand the bigger picture. This book approaches information management from two key perspectives:
- The skills of the individuals manager to source, manage and communicate information
- The organisational processes and systems for managing information and knowledge.
About the Series
Management Training Workbooks
Stuck for ideas, inspiration or just want to work differently? Management Extra brings all the best management thinking together in one package. The books are practical and well structured to provide an in depth treatment of these management topics.
The series fuses key theories and concepts with applied activities to help managers examine how they work in practice. The books are created with individuals in mind. They are designed to help you improve your management skills. Management Extra can also be used in conjunction with management programmes of study aligned to standards.
Each of the books has case studies, self assessments and activities all underpinned by knowledge and understanding of the frameworks and techniques required to improve performance. Management Extra provides managers and trainers with a handbook for action and development.
BISAC Subject Codes/Headings:
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / General
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Human Resources & Personnel Management
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Training