Internal Audit Practice from A to Z
Internal Audit Practice from A to Z addresses the practice of internal auditing using GAAS (Generally Accepted Auditing Standards), GAGAS (Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards) and International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (Standards)-IPPF, International Standards Organization (ISO), International Standards of Supreme Audit Institutions (ISSAI), International Standards on Auditing (ISA) as enunciated by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), International Organization of Standardizations (ISO), International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions (INTOSAI), Government Accountability Office (GAO) & International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). Unique in that it is primarily written to guide internal auditors in the process and procedures necessary to carry out professionally accepted internal audit functions, the book includes everything necessary to start, complete, and evaluate an internal audit practice, simplifying the task for even non-professionals.
Internal Audit Practice from A to Z features
- A rich array of forms, figures, tables, and reports, making it a practical, hands-on book
- Provides comprehensive content that contains all the practical guidance necessary to start, complete, and evaluate an internal audit practice
- Details on how to ensure quality on internal audit function through peer review
- Current international standards for the professional practice of internal auditing and other relevant standards for reference
- Checklists for all practice procedures as well as a checklist of the internal control of virtually all aspects of business function
- A blend of professional practice with theory.
Internal Audit Practice from A to Z is comprehensively rich, global reference is a must for public, private, NGOs, institutions—every organization.
Introduction. Internal Audit Procedure. Internal Audit Charter. Managing the Internal Audit Function (Iaf). Internal Audit Practice Layout. Internal Audit Documentation and Reporting. Internal Audit Peer Review. What the Standards Say. Internal Control Checklist.