In today's business world, competence is no longer enough in an employee;competent employees are merely a starting point. Internal Marketing: Your Company's Next Stage of Growth details how you can improve employee effectiveness and therefore businessby marketing your firm to employees so they can more effectively serve outside customers and consumers. Employees need to be knowledgeable about their firm and confident in it and its products and services in order to perform their duties in an optimal manner. From this book, you will gain a thorough knowledge and understanding of the concept of internal marketing, how it can be implemented, and the benefits that will result.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Definitions and Necessities
- Chapter 2: What Do We Market?
- Chapter 3: To Whom Do We Market Internally?
- Chapter 4: How Do We Market?
- Chapter 5: Innovation?
- Chapter 6: What Have We Gained?
- Appendix 1: Addresses of Institutions Mentioned
- Appendix 2: Marketing Typologies