The International Who's Who in Popular Music 2014 gives biographical information and contact details for some of the most talented and influential artists and individuals from the world of popular music. Now in its sixteenth edition, there are over 7,000 biographies charting the careers and achievements of artists in pop, rock, folk, jazz, dance, world, country music and much more.
- each entry includes full biographical information: principal career details, recordings and compositions, honours and contact information where available
- each entrant is given the opportunity to update his or her information
- spans the full range of the popular music industry, from rock to jazz and dance to country
- provides information on established names as well as up-and-coming artists
- a directory section provides details of music festivals, awards, organizations within the industry, and digital music sources
- for ease of reference, the book includes an index of music group members.
In one accessible volume this title offers users a vast collection of information on the most famous and influential people in the popular music industry.
Table of Contents
Part 1: Biographies Part 2: Directory Appendix A: Music Festivals. Appendix B: Music Organizations. Appendix C: Music Awards. Appendix D: Digital Music. Group Index.
Europa publications have long been regarded as premier reference resources, providing authoritative political and economic data for every country and region of the world, biographical profiles of the most influential global figures in every field, including politics, science, business, academia, the arts and the media, and unrivalled access to information on universities, libraries and other academic institutions world-wide.
Available in print and online, Europa's principal titles, The Europa World Year Book,The Europa Regional Surveys of the World, The International Who's Who and The Europa World of Learning, serve the contemporary research needs of students, academics and information-seekers in specialist and general reference libraries, government offices and commercial institutions in every country.
'... covering pop, rock, folk, jazz, dance, world and country artists, it's about as comprehensive as you can get.' - Making Music
'Highly recommended' - Reference Reviews