Internet Applications in Euromarketing
- This format is currently out of stock.
Explore Internet marketing from cross-cultural and cross-national perspectives!
This book examines cutting-edge theory and practice on Internet marketing, putting the latest research on the best ways to exploit this interactive advertising medium in your hands. In Internet Applications in Euromarketing, scholars from Europe and the United States examine essential facets of Internet use, both as a means of product promotion and as a facilitator of consumers? purchasing decisions.
Internet Applications in Euromarketing considers the effectiveness of combining Web advertising with traditional media, looks at ways to make banner ads pay off, highlights techniques for reaching older consumers via the Internet, shows how to take advantage of online word-of-mouth advertising, and more! The handy charts and tables in this well-referenced book make important points of information easy to access and understand.
Internet Applications in Euromarketing looks in-depth at what works and what doesn?t, addressing the questions on marketers? minds (and some that many haven?t thought of yet), including:
- Where is a company?s marketing money best spent?what are the media effects for Internet exposure vs. television and print?
- Is it useful to mention a price, a rebate, or a gift to encourage the Internet user to move from the banner?s host site to the brand?s site?
- What are the Internet habits and preferences of seniors, and what are the best ways to reach them?
- Are banner ads that are disguised as messages from the user?s operating system more effective than those that simply appear as advertising?
- How can we generate word-of-mouth Internet communication?via e-mail, newsgroups, bulletin boards, chat rooms, etc.?and establish credibility?
- What are the advantages of online discussions over traditional focus groups?
Table of Contents
- Media Effects by Involvement Under Voluntary Exposure: A Comparison of Television, Print and Static Internet
- Effect of Price Information and Promotion on Click-Through Rates for Internet Banners
- From the Tool to the Virtuality: Motivation and Styles of Internet Users: The Example of Seniors
- Interpersonal Communication and Personal Influence on the Internet: A Framework for Examining Online Word-of-Mouth
- Evaluating Negative Information in Online Consumer Discussions: From Qualitative Analysis to Signal Detection
- Reference Notes Included