This book is intended to survey the Internet of Behavior (IoB). The book begins with the benefits and potential pitfalls of IoB. Today, IoB has huge potential in every sector of the world. There are numerous applications for IoB which benefit users as well as the business market in order to enhance the user experience. In this book, the benefits of IoB and its negative constraints are discussed in detail. It is a high time that IoB is to take its crown and ruled the world. The work of IoB is critical in keeping our data secure because it can currently identify all humans who attempt to steal someone’s data. Moreover, the business uses of IoB are in high demand. By leveraging promising technical improvements and advances in machine learning algorithms, IoB enables capture, analysis, comprehension, and response for all types of human behavior in a technique that enables the tracking and interpretation of the behavior. IoB can be very useful wherever the behavior, preferences, interests, and location of people need to be examined. On the other hand, an analytical study on consumers’ social and behavioral psychology and their influence on online purchasing is much needed. With the help of visualization tools such as Tableau and detailed reporting on selection patterns, the impact of social media on decision making and the relationship between personality and purchasing power in various age groups is found. The presented study lists major decision-making psychometric factors and highlights critical factors affecting online purchases. The role of IoB is to shape customer service through the use of artificial intelligence, cloud computing, data, smart analytics, machine learning, and other volatile technologies.
The attractive components of this book are discussions of dynamic routing mechanisms to reduce energy consumption in software-defined networks; deep insight into Internet of Things (IoT) and IoB security and privacy concerns – applications and future challenges; sentiment analysis and feature reduction using an arboreal monkey compression algorithm with a deep modified neural network classifier; cybersecurity concerns for IoB; and identification of nutrients and microbial contamination in fruits and vegetables using a technology using the Internet of Behavior. There is no doubt that this book covers numerous interesting themes and details on the Internet of Behavior.
1. Benefits and Pitfalls of Internet of Behavior
by Bobin Chandra B, Dr. MSR Mariyappan, and Aiswarya Sanal.
2. Working of IoB
by Manisha Verma.
3. A Detailed Study to Increase the Business Value
by P. Devisivasankari, R. Vijayakumar, and Vijayalakhmi.V.
4. Analytical Study on Consumer Social and Behavioral Psychology and Its Influence on Online Purchasing
by Parth Rainchwar, Rishikesh Mate, Soham Wattamwar, Aditya Gaisamudre, Pratyush Jha, and Shilpa Sonawani.
5. Role of Internet of Behavior in Shaping Customer Services
by Jaspreet Kaur and Harpreet Singh.
6. Dynamic Routing Mechanism to Reduce Energy Consumption in Software-Defined Network
by Viji Florance G.
7. A Deep Insight into IOT and IOB Security and Privacy Concerns – Applications and Future Challenges
by Hina Bansal, Vusala Sri Sai Pravallika, Shravani M. Phatak, and Veronica Kumar.
8. Sentiment Analysis and Feature Reduction Using Arboreal Monkey Compression Algorithm with Deep Modified Neural Network Classifier
by Rajalaxmi Hegde, Sandeep Kumar Hegde, Monica R. Mundada, and Seema S.
9. Cyber Security Concerns for IoB
by Sainath Patil, Ashish Vanmali, and Rajesh Bansode.
10. Identification of Nutrients and Microbial Contamination in Fruits and Vegetables – Technology Using Internet of Behaviour
by K. Sujatha, N.P.G. Bhavani, G. Victo Sudha George, D. Kirubakaran, M. Sujitha, and V. Srividhya.
11. Plagiarism Detection for Afghan National Languages (Pashto and Dari)
by Niaz M. Doostyar and B. Sujatha.
12. COVID-19 Vaccine Acceptance and Hesitancy in India Scenario
by Viren Modi, Karan Ajit Shah, Spriha Shekhar, Aayush Gupta, and Shilpa Sonawani.
13. Applications of Internet of Behavior
by M. Mahalakshmi, B. Venkateshwar Rao, A. Rahul Raj, and Anusha Vasamsetti.
14. Smart Facilities and 5G-Supported Systems in Social IoB
by J. Banumathi and S.K.B. Sangeetha.