Key Facts is the essential series for anyone studying law, including LLB, ILEX and post-graduate conversion courses.
Key Facts provides the simplest and most effective way for you to memorise and absorb the essential facts needed to pass your exams.
* User-friendly layout and style
* Diagrams, charts and tables to illustrate key points
* Summary charts at a basic level, followed by more detailed explanations to aid revision at every level
Additional high-quality revision material is provided on the interactive website www.unlockingthelaw.co.uk
1. Historical background to employment law
2. Employment status
3. The contract of employment
4. Implied terms
5. Statutory protections
6. Protection from discrimination
7. Health and safety law:
8. TUPE transfers
9. Termination of employment
10. Institutions and procedure