Leadership Resilience in a Digital Age
The book focusses on the challenges faced in the digital age, and the increasing demands for continuous change in an inter-connected digital world. The book presents stories about how leaders have faced significant challenges and pressure, and how they have used these experiences as catalysts to transform, flourish, and develop personal resilience. The book explores the digital journey, ethical issues, teamwork, styles of leadership, agile, collaboration, trust, culture, psychological safety, self-awareness, vulnerability, conversation, positivity, emotional intelligence, creativity, inner knowing and the dark side of leadership.
Drawing on the experiences of leaders in the creative, digital and technology sectors in the UK, and using their voice throughout, has resulted in proposing several internal and external strategic solutions to help the reader become more personally resilient. The book explores the impact of continuous change within a digital age, presenting the facets necessary to become a Digital Sage in an increasingly chaotic world. With a focus on creativity, innovation and mind and body awareness the leader as a Digital Sage arises to encourage resilience in a digital age.
The book does not assume prior knowledge of the field of resilience and is ideal for executive education courses, and for leaders and managers seeking personal and professional transformation.
1. The Journey
2. The Digital Age: Change, Culture and Ethics
3. Leading Digital Teams
4. Exploring Personal Resilience (PRQ) By Riding the Waves
5. Self Awareness: Vision, Values and Self Knowledge
6. Contemporary Styles Of Leadership: Assess your Style and Create your Brand!
7. Conversation and Kindness in Leadership
8. Tapping into Creativity for Wellbeing
9. Dark side to Light? How Dark can it Get?
10. Personal Resilience Strategies for Leaders: Internal and External Wellbeing
11. The Leader as a Digital Sage