With case studies on such topics as implementing a technology program and modifying a schedule, this book shows why principals must play a leadership role.
Table of Contents
1. Principal Leadership: Everything Or Nothing
2. A Framework For Principal Leadership
3. Leadership And School Culture: Creating, Maintaining, and Changing
4. Influencing A Collective Vision
5. Leadership For School Improvement Influencing An Environmental For Change
6. A Leadership Role For Principals: Realistic And Relevant