Learning SOLIDWORKS 2017
- This format cannot be shipped to your selected country.
- This format is currently out of stock.
This text provides readers, having no previous CAD experience, with an accessible guide to SOLIDWORKS 2017, with easy to understand, step-by-step tutorials. A simple robot design is used as a project throughout the book. Readers learn to model parts, create assemblies, run simulations and create animations of their robot designs. The text covers parametric modeling fundamentals through use of geometric constraints and relationships, and 3D printing is introduced in the last chapter.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction - Getting Started
2. Parametric Modeling Fundamentals
3. CSG Concepts and Model History Tree
4. Parametric Constraints Fundamentals
5. Pictorials and Sketching
6. Symmetrical Features and Part Drawings
7. Datum Features in Designs
8. Gears and SOLIDWORKS Design Library
9. Advanced 3D Construction Tools
10. Planar Linkage Analysis using GeoGebra
11. Design Makes the Difference
12. Assembly Modeling and Motion Analysis
13. Introduction to 3D Printing