Lubricant Marketing, Selling, and Key Account Management
Free Shipping (6-12 Business Days)
The global lubricants market exceeds $110 billion, with strong future-estimated annual growth projections. While much has been written about the technical aspects of lubricant development, Lubricant Marketing, Selling, and Key Account Management fills a need for a comprehensive guide on the important commercial aspects of the business, offering unique and valuable insights from a veteran of the industry. It answers questions and offers insights on how to effectively market and sell all types of lubricants, including automotive, industrial, mining, marine, agricultural and aerospace, among others.
- Covers how and why people and companies buy lubricants.
- Instructs readers how to research and analyze markets and use the results to plan marketing and sales campaigns and activities.
- Details how to identify specific target market segments and sell to key lubricant accounts.
- Discusses how to forecast future demand for lubricants in all types of global markets.
This practical book is written for technical and non-technical readers involved in the sale and management of lubricant products and offers hands-on guidance for how to successfully navigate and grow your profitability in this vitally important product sector.
"I wish [this book] had been available to me in those early days of my career when I moved from the technology of lubricants over to sales and then followed by marketing and key account management…. I cannot possibly give full account of the mine of knowledge and experience that is contained in these pages and therefore I must recommend it should be added to your reading list."
—Rod Pesch, Technical Director, United Kingdom Lubricants Association (UKLA), Lube Magazine, No. 172, December 2022
We offer free standard shipping on every order across the globe.
- Free Shipping (6-12 Business Days)