Machine Learning and Optimization Models for Optimization in Cloud
- Available for pre-order. Item will ship after February 24, 2022
Machine Learning and Models for Optimization in Cloud’s main aim is to meet the user requirement with high quality of service, least time for computation and high reliability. With increase in services migrating over cloud providers, the load over the cloud increases resulting in fault and various security failure in the system results in decreasing reliability. To fulfill this requirement cloud system uses intelligent metaheuristic and prediction algorithm to provide resources to the user in an efficient manner to manage the performance of the system and plan for upcoming requests. Intelligent algorithm helps the system to predict and find a suitable resource for a cloud environment in real time with least computational complexity taking into mind the system performance in under loaded and over loaded condition.
This book discusses the future improvements and possible intelligent optimization models using artificial intelligence, deep learning techniques and other hybrid models to improve the performance of cloud. Various methods to enhance the directivity of cloud services have been presented which would enable cloud to provide better services, performance and quality of service to user. It talks about the next generation intelligent optimization and fault model to improve security and reliability of cloud.
· Comprehensive introduction to cloud architecture and its service models.
· Vulnerability and issues in cloud SAAS, PAAS and IAAS
· Fundamental issues related to optimizing the performance in Cloud Computing using meta-heuristic, AI and ML models
· Detailed study of optimization techniques, and fault management techniques in multi layered cloud.
· Methods to improve reliability and fault in cloud using nature inspired algorithms and artificial neural network.
· Advanced study of algorithms using artificial intelligence for optimization in cloud
· Method for power efficient virtual machine placement using neural network in cloud
· Method for task scheduling using metaheuristic algorithms.
· A study of machine learning and deep learning inspired resource allocation algorithm for cloud in fault aware environment.
This book aims to create a research interest & motivation for graduates degree or post-graduates. It aims to present a study on optimization algorithms in cloud for researchers to provide them with a glimpse of future of cloud computing in the era of artificial intelligence.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Virtualization in Cloud Computing
Vijay Kumar Sharma, Arjun Singh, Jaya Krishna R, Amit kumar bairwa
2. Machine Learning, Deep Learning Based Optimization in Multilayered Cloud
Punit Gupta, Mayank Kumar Goyal
3. Neural Network Based Resource Allocation Model in Multilayered Cloud
Rohit Verma, Punit Gupta
4. Consideration For Availability And Reliability In Cloud Computing
Dheeraj Rane, Vaishali Chourey, Rohit Verma, Punit Gupta
5. Neural Network and Deep Learning Based Resource Allocation Model For Multilayered Cloud
Sanjeet Bhagat, Punit Gupta
6. Machine Learning Based Predictive Model To Improve Cloud Application Performance In Cloud SAAS.
Falguni Sharma, Punit Gupta
7. Fault Aware Machine Learning and Deep Learning Based Algorithm For Cloud Architecture.
Deepika Agarwal, Sneha Agrawal, Punit Gupta
8. Energy Efficient VM Placement Using Back Propagation Neural Network and Genetic Algorithm
Oshin Sharma, Hemraj Saini, Geetanjali Rathee
9. Meta-Heuristic Algorithm for Power Efficiency in Cloud
Shally, Sanjay Kumar Sharma, Sunil Kumar
10. Intelligent Scalable Algorithm for Resource Efficiency in Cloud
Dr. Arjun Singh, Dr. Punit Gupta, Dr. Vijay Kumar Sharma, Tarun Jain, Surbhi Chauhan
Punit Gupta is Associate Professor in the Department of Computer and Communication Engineering, Manipal University Jaipur, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India, from 2018. He received B.Tech. Degree in Computer Science and Engineering from Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya ,Madhya Pradesh in 2010. He received M.Tech. Degree in Computer Science and Engineering from Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (Deemed university) in 2012 On "Trust Management in Cloud computing" .He is a Gold Medalist in M-Tech. He has been awarded doctoral degree in Feb 2017. He has research experience in Internet-of-Things, Cloud Computing, and Distributed algorithms and authored more than 70 research papers in referred reputed journals and international conferences. He is currently serving as a Member of Computer Society of India (CSI), Member of IEEE, Professional member of ACM. HE has authored 15 books of springer, IGI and many more.
Mayank K Goyal is an Assistant professor at Sharda University, India. He received M.Tech. Degree in Computer Science and Engineering from Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (Deemed university) in. He has been awarded doctoral degree in Feb 2019. He has research experience in Internet-of-Things, Cloud Computing, and Distributed algorithms and authored more than 50 research papers in referred reputed journals and international conferences. He is currently serving as a Member of Computer Society of India (CSI), Member of IEEE, Professional member of ACM.
Sudeshna Chakraborty is an consolidation of 15 years industry academics experiences . Research Group Head and Associate Professor of Computer Science & Engineering Department at Sharda University,Greater Noida. She is PhD in Computer Science & Engineering with Neural Network & Semantic Web Engineering. She has acquired several awards as best teacher , research excellence award by Inst of Scholars, keynote speaker, for best Paper Presenter (IEI) , Organizing member of International conference , Reviewer committee, Session Chairs, Institute of Engineers ,InSc and ATAL AICTE sponsored FDP and other FDP as a speaker. she has filed 8 patent in the field of Robotic , solar energy & sensors , chaired IEEE conference in Paris ICACCE 2018 & keynote Speaker Springer conference in Tunisia ICS2A, Track Chair Smart Tecnologies and Artificial Intelligence spain. She is active member of professional society like IEEE (USA), IEI, IETA and Academic.
Ahmed A Elngar is an assistant professor at Faculty of Computers & Artificial Intelligence, Beni-Suef University, Egypt. He is Director of Technological and Informatics Studies Center at Beni-Suef University. He is managing editor of Journal of Cyber Security and Information Management (JCIM). The professor completed his Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) of Computer Science, Faculty of Science from Al-Azhar University – Cairo, Egypt in 2016. He has over 30 research contributions on reputed journals and conferences. He also have 11 books published with reputed publishers.