Every good teacher strives to be a great teacher - and this must-have book shows you how! It's filled with practical tips and strategies for connecting with your students in a meaningful and powerful way.
Learn how to improve student learning with easy-to-implement daily activities designed to integrate seamlessly into any day of the school year. This is a readable, hands-on guide for both new and seasoned teachers - complete with "20-Day Reality Checks" so you can reflect on your progress and identify areas for improvement.
1. First Impression: Positive Expression
2. Permit Where to Sit
3. I Really DO Want to Know About YOU
4. An Official Invite for Back-to-School Night
5. Classroom Management, Part 1
6. Classroom Management, Part 2
7. Classroom Management, Part 3
8. Classroom Management, Part 4
9. Classroom Management, Part 5
10. The Plan Revealed, Not Concealed
11. Promises, Promises
12. Your Opinions, Please
13. The Results Are In
14. Pass the Envelope
15. Planning, Part 1
16. Planning, Part 2
17. Planning, Part 3
18. Planning, Part 4
19. Planning, Part 5
20. 20-Day Reality Check
21. What I Learned/What I’ll Do Differently
And much more . . .