About the Book
Evidence suggests that a values based approach to management positively impacts employee engagement and motivation. This book explores the most influential areas of this framework including the law relating to employment, consumer protection and product liability:
- Discover how organisations adopt an ethical and values based approach to governance
- Assess the culture and values of your organisation and what effect they have on the behaviour of the organisation
- Review the legal framework in which an organisation operates and the impact of this on your role as a manager
- Minimise legal risk by familiarising yourself with essential legal principles relating to the management of contracts, negligence, employment law and product liability
About the Series
Management Training Workbooks
Stuck for ideas, inspiration or just want to work differently? Management Extra brings all the best management thinking together in one package. The books are practical and well structured to provide an in depth treatment of these management topics.
The series fuses key theories and concepts with applied activities to help managers examine how they work in practice. The books are created with individuals in mind. They are designed to help you improve your management skills. Management Extra can also be used in conjunction with management programmes of study aligned to standards.
Each of the books has case studies, self assessments and activities all underpinned by knowledge and understanding of the frameworks and techniques required to improve performance. Management Extra provides managers and trainers with a handbook for action and development.
BISAC Subject Codes/Headings:
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / General
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Human Resources & Personnel Management
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Training