Manual of Business German is the most comprehensive, single-volume reference handbook for students and professionals using foreign languages.
Designed for all users, no matter what level of language skill, it comprises five parts:
* A 6000-word, two-way Glossary of the most useful business terms
* A 100-page Written Communications section giving models of 50 letters, faxes and documents
* An 80-page Spoken Situations section covering face-to-face and telephone situations
* A short Reference Grammar outlining the major grammar features of German
* A short Business Facts section covering essential information of the country or countries where German is used
Written by an experienced native and non-native speaker team, this unique volume is an essential, one-stop reference for all students and professionals studying or working in business and management where German is used.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Business Situations; Chapter 1-1 Tiel I: Section I; Chapter 1-2 Tiel II: Section II; Chapter 2 Business Correspondence; Chapter 3 Business Practice; Chapter 4 Reference Grammar; Chapter 5 Business Glossary;
Paul Hartley is Dean of the School of International Studies and Law at Coventry University., Gertrud Robins is Lecturer in German at Rugby College.
'The - Manual of Business German is a useful addition to in-house training programmes, open-learning centres or self-study. Furthermore, it would be a priceless supplementary resource book for anyone teaching business-oriented German courses.'