Manual of Business Spanish is the most comprehensive, single-volume reference handbook for students and professionals using Spanish.
Designed for all users, no matter what level of language skill, it comprises five parts:
* A 6000-word, two-way Glossary of the most useful business terms
* A 100-page Written Communications section giving models of 50 letters, faxes and documents
* An 80-page Spoken Situations section covering face-to-face and telephone situations
* A short Reference Grammar outlining the major grammar features of Spanish
* A short Business Facts section covering essential information of the country or countries where Spanish is used
Written by an experienced native and non-native speaker team, this unique volume is an essential, one-stop reference for all students and professionals studying or working in business and management where Spanish is used.
'It is outstanding in the quantity of references … a further advantage is the accessibility of its style … a well-written, useful reference tool for both students and business professionals.' - British Bulletin of Publications on Latin America, Caribbean, Portugal and Spain