Developing Writing Skills in Portuguese provides intermediate- and advanced-level students with the necessary skills to become competent and confident writers in the Portuguese language.
With a focus on writing as a craft, Developing Writing Skills in Portuguese offers a rich selection of original materials including narrative texts, expository essays, opinion pieces and newspaper articles. Each chapter covers a specific kind of writing and is designed to help tackle the material in small units.
The book aids students in crafting clear, coherent and cohesive texts by means of guided practice and step-by-step activities.
Suitable for use as a classroom text or as a self-study course, this book is ideal for students at level B2 – C2 of the Common European Framework for Languages, and Intermediate High – Advanced High on the ACTFL proficiency scales.
1. O texto narrativo (Narrative writing)
2. O texto descritivo (Descriptive writing)
3. O texto expositivo (Expository writing)
4. O texto argumentativo (Persuasive writing)
5. O texto jornalístico (Journalistic writing)
6. O textos administrativos e a correspondência (Administrative Documents and Correspondence)
7. Mais alguns conselhos para escrever bem (Revising, refining and proofreading)