The Third Edition of Medical Management of Thyroid Disease provides the most up-to-date practical guidance for the diagnosis and management of common and uncommon thyroid diseases. It reflects the advancement in guidelines and research for thyroid cancer, nodules and hypothyroidism; all presented in an accessible format with more illustrations and algorithms for management. The contributions of internationally renowned endocrinologists present the clinical aspects from the world’s perspective.
• Completely revised and updated
• Reorganized with more algorithms for quick reference and enhanced usability
• Edited by internationally renowned physicians in the field
• Authoritative, comprehensive and yet easily digestible
Table of Contents
1. Laboratory and Imaging Approaches to Thyroid Disorders. 2. The Diagnostic Evaluation and Management of Hyperthyroidism Due to Graves’ Disease, Toxic Nodules and Toxic Multinodular Goiter. 3. Thyroiditis. 4. Rare Forms of Hyperthyroidism. 5. Drug-Induced Thyroid Dysfunction. 6. Hypothyroidism. 7. Thyroid Nodules and Multinodular Goiter. 8. Differentiated Thyroid Carcinoma. 9. Medullary Thyroid Carcinoma. 10. Anaplastic Thyroid Carcinoma and Thyroid Lymphoma. 11. Surgical Approach to Thyroid Disorders. 12. Thyroid Disease and Pregnancy.