Mergers and Acquisitions
Critical Perspectives on Business and Management
- This format cannot be shipped to your selected country.
This set maps articles from the four main fields that influence the study of mergers and acquisitions: economics, finance, strategic management and human resource management, and encompasses a range of further perspectives. With a multidisciplinary approach, these volumes integrate the main fields of reference for mergers and acquisitions, and are structured around the following issues:
* the history of, and perspectives on, the modern business corporation and the role of mergers and acquisitions
* causes of mergers and acquisitions activity
* consequences of mergers and acquisitions activity
* public policy and the corporation.
A detailed index and new introduction are provided to guide the reader through this multidisciplinary collection.