Mineral Processing Technology A Concise Introduction
Mineral processing technology is a branch of applied science that deals with the principles and practice of separating useful minerals from primary solid ore mineral resources. This book introduces the science and technology of processing solid minerals to concentrates of grades suitable for industrial extraction of metal values and other non-metallic products. It also includes case studies, typical process flowsheets, aspects of the processing of tailings arising from mineral processing plants and worked examples.
- Includes science and technology of processing solid minerals to concentrates of grades, suitable for industrial extraction of metal values and other non-metallic products.
- Provides a logical progression from basic to advanced concepts in mineral processing.
- Designed to stimulate students to think as mineral processing engineers in training.
- Explores sustainable mineral processing and circular economy in mineral processing.
- Contains worked examples that clearly illustrate the various theories presented and help readers develop problem-solving skills in mineral processing
This book is aimed at professionals and senior undergraduate students in metallurgy, mining, mineral processing, chemistry and chemical engineering.