© 2018 – CRC Press
302 pages | 35 Color Illus. | 92 B/W Illus.
Indoor location is one of the two most important contexts (time and location), becoming a key entry for mobile Internet. This book envisions potential indoor location applications, overviews the related state of the art technologies, and presents original patented techniques and open source prototype systems. The tutorial and sample code are provided as a good reference and starting point for readers who are interested in the technique detail.
1. Introduction, Kaikai Liu and Xiaolin Li
2. Overview of Mobile Systems, Kaikai Liu and Xiaolin Li
3. Acoustic Ranging and Communication, Kaikai Liu and Xiaolin Li
4. Localization Algorithms, Kaikai Liu and Xiaolin Li
5. Guoguo: Enabling Fine-Grained Smartphone Localization, Kaikai Liu, Xinxin Liu, and Xiaolin Li
6. Enhancing Location Accuracy and Robustness via Opportunistic Sensing, Kaikai Liu and Xiaolin Li
7. Pushing Location Awareness to Context-Aware Augmented Reality, Kaikai Liu and Xiaolin Li
8. Towards Location-Aware Mobile Social Networks with Missions, Kaikai Liu and Xiaolin Li
9. Wearable Localization via Mobile Crowd Sensing, Kaikai Liu and Xiaolin Li
10. Improving Location Services via Social Collaboration, Kaikai Liu, Qiuyuan Huang, Jiecong Wang, Xiaolin Li, and Dapeng Oliver Wu
11. Hiding Media Data via Shaders: Enabling Private Sharing in the Clouds, Kaikai Liu and Xiaolin Li
12. Conclusion and Future Directions, Kaikai Liu and Xiaolin Li