346 pages | 168 Color Illus.
The book provides data on all the species of the two genera Genera Brachystelma Sims and Ceropegia L. in India for their bioprospection and conservation. The other objectives are to promote the beauty and uniqueness of the species of these two genera and also to provide medicinal and edible uses for bioprospection.
2. Brachystelma Taxonomy
3. Traditional Uses, Pharmacognostic, Phytochemical, Pharmacological,
and In Vitro Propagation Studies in Brachystelma Species
4. Ceropegia Taxonomy
5. Traditional Uses, Phytochemistry, and Pharmacology of Ceropegia Species
6. Propagation and In Vitro Propagation of Ceropegia Species
7. Molecular Taxonomy of Indian Brachystelma and Ceropegia
8. Pollination Biology of Ceropegia and Brachystelma Species
9. Threats and Conservation of Brachystelma and Ceropegia in India
10. Contributors for the Taxonomy of Indian Brachystelma and Ceropegia