Multimedia Computing Systems and Virtual Reality
- Available for pre-order. Item will ship after February 27, 2022
Most events and activities in today's world are ordinarily uniquely captured using photos, videos and other multimedia content. Such content has some limitation of storing data and fetching them effectively. Three-dimensional continuous PC animation is the most proper media to simulate these occasions and activities. This book focuses on futuristic trends and innovations in multimedia systems using big data, IoT and cloud technologies. The authors present recent advancements in multimedia systems as they relate to various application areas such as health care services and agriculture-related industries. The authors also discuss human-machine interface design, graphics modelling, rendering/animation, image/graphics techniques/systems, and visualization. They then go on to explore multimedia content adaptation for interoperable delivery and recent advancements in multimedia systems in context to various application areas like health care services and agriculture-related fields. Finally the book also covers cultural heritage, philosophical/ethical /societal/international issues, standards-related virtual technology and multimedia uses. This book is intended for computer engineers and computer scientists developing applications for multimedia and virtual reality and professionals working in object design and visualization, transformation, modeling and animation of real world.
Table of Contents
1. Use Of Virtual Reality In Exposure Therapy And Other Psychological Treatment Methods.
Aman Sariya, Rishabh Nanawati
2. Role Of Swarm Intelligence & Neural Network In Intelligent Traffic Management.
Umesh Kumar Lilhore, Sarita Simaiya, Renu Popli, Isha Kansal
3. Image Systems And Visualizations.
Pulkit Narwal, Neelam Duhan, Komal Kumar Bhatia
4. Virtual Reality In Social Media Marketing: The New Age Potential.
Sheetal Soni, Kaustubhi Shuklaa, Usha Yadav, Harjeev Singh Ahluwalia
5. An Efficient Deep Learning Framework For Multimedia Big Data Analytics.
G S Pradeep Ghantasala, L.R. Sudha, T. Veni Priya, P. Deepan, R. Raja Vignesh
6. A Optimal System On Data Challenge With Distributed Data Management On Cloud , Fog And Edge Computing.
M. Arvindhan, Abhineet Anand, Md. Abdul Wassey
7. Anomaly Detection In Real Time Videos Using Match Subspace System And Deep Belief Networks.
D. Ratna Kishore, D. Suneetha, G S Pradeep Ghantasala, B. Ravi Sankar
8. Innovation In Multimedia Using Iot Systems.
Abdullah Ayub Khan, Asif Ali Laghari, Aftab Ahmed Shaikh, Zaffar Ahmed Shaikh, Awais Khan Jumanni
9. Virtual Reality And Augmented Reality For Education.
Awais Khan Jumani, Waqas Ahmed Siddique, Asif Ali Laghari, Ahad Abro, Abdullah Ayub Khan
10. Fog Or Edge-Based Multimedia Data Computing And Storage Policies.
Preety, Kuldeep Singh Kaswan, Jagjit Singh Dhatterwal
11. Role Of Virtual Reality And Multimedia Computing In Industrial Automation System.
Umesh Kumar Lilhore, Sarita Simaiya, Leeladhar Chourasia, Naresh Kumar Trivedi, Abhineet Anand
12. Virtual Reality Based Education.
Abhineet Anand, Naresh Kumar Tiwari, Umesh Lihore, Rajeev Tiwari
13. Concentrated Gaze Base Interaction For Decision Making Using Human-Machine Interface.
B. G. D. A. Madhusanka, Sureswaran Ramadass, Premkumar Rajagopal, H.M.K.K.M.B. Herath
Dr. Rajeev Tiwari is a Sr. Associate Professor in SCS in UPES, Dehradun (India).
Dr. Neelam Duhan is currently working as Associate Professor in Department of Computer Engineering at J. C. Bose University of Science and Technology, YMCA, Faridabad.
Dr. Mamta Mittal has 18 years old of teaching experience and her research areas include data mining, big data, machine learning, soft computing and data structure.
Dr. Abhineet Anand is a Professor in Computer Science and Engineering department with Chitkara University, Punjab.
Muhammad Attique Khan is currently a lecturer of Computer Science Department in HITEC University Taxila, Pakistan.