This book gives an overview of best effort data and real-time multipath routing protocols in WMSN. It provides results of recent research in design issues affecting the development of strategic multipath routing protocols that support multimedia data traffic in WMSN from an IoT perspective, plus detailed analysis on the appropriate traffic models.
Table of Contents
2. A Survey on Multipath Routing Protocols for QoS Assurances in Real-Time Multimedia Wireless Sensor Networks.
3. Optimized Multi-Constrained Quality-of-Service Multipath Routing Approach for Multimedia Sensor Networks.
4. Energy-aware Data Delivery Framework for Safety-inspired Multimedia in Mobile IoT.
5. A Delay-Tolerant Framework for Integrated RSNs in IoT.
6. UAV-Enabled WSNs for Multimedia Delivery in Safety-Inspired Mobile IoT.
7. Evaluation of a Duty-Cycled Asynchronous X-MAC Protocol for Vehicular Sensor Networks.
8. Mobile Traffic Modelling for Wireless Multimedia Sensor Networks in IoT.
9. Information-Centric Framework for the Internet of Things (IoT): Traffic Modelling and Optimization.
10. Conclusions and Future Directions.
Dr. Fadi Al-Turjman is a visiting faculty at METU University in North Cyprus. He is working in the area of wireless networks’ architectures, deployments, and performance evaluation. Dr. Al-Turjman obtained his Ph.D. in Computer Science from Queen’s University in 2011. He received both his B.Eng. (Honors) and M.Eng. (Honors) degrees in Computer Engineering from Kuwait University in 2004 and 2007, respectively. From 2004 to 2007, he was a researcher and lecturer at the departments of Information Science and Computer Engineering at Kuwait University, Kuwait. During this period, he worked on digital systems and wireless sensor networks. From 2007 to 2013, he was a research and teaching associate at Queen’s University, Canada. From 2013 to 2015, he worked as an assistant professor at the University of Guelph, Canada and Akdeniz University, Turkey. He has received recognition and best paper awards at top international venues, including IEEE ICC, LCN, GLOBECOM, and IWCMC conferences. He has authored or co-authored more than 100 reputable journals and international conference papers, in addition to two patents in his research area.