A companion volume to Ternary Alloys Based on II-VI Semiconductor Compounds (CRC Press, 2013) and Quaternary Alloys Based on II-VI Semiconductor Compounds (CRC Press, 2014), Multinary Alloys Based on II-VI Semiconductors provides up-to-date experimental and theoretical information on phase relations based on II-VI semiconductor systems with five or more components. Featuring detailed figures and extensive references, this book:
- Delivers a critical evaluation of many industrially important systems presented in the form of two-dimensional sections for the condensed phases
- Summarizes the data from the last 15–20 years of literature on the study of organometallic compounds, which include zinc, cadmium, or mercury and sulfur, selenium, or tellurium
- Classifies all materials according to the periodic table groups of their constituent atoms, that is, possible combinations of Zn, Cd, and Hg with chalcogens S, Se, and Te and additional components in the order of their group number
- Specifies the diagram type, possible phase transformations and physical–chemical interaction of the components, methods of equilibrium investigation, thermodynamic characteristics, and methods for sample preparation in each multinary database description
Multinary Alloys Based on II-VI Semiconductors contains valuable material useful for obtaining nanoscale II-VI semiconductors and for preparing thin films of these semiconductor materials, as well as for exploring the biological and medicinal applications of organometallic compounds, and for identifying new compounds with necessary properties.
Table of Contents
Systems Based on ZnS. Systems Based on ZnSe. Systems Based on ZnTe. Systems Based on CdS. Systems Based on CdSe. Systems Based on CdTe. Systems Based on HgS. Systems Based on HgSe. Systems Based on HgTe.
BISAC Subject Codes/Headings:
- SCIENCE / Chemistry / General
- SCIENCE / Physics
- SCIENCE / Solid State Physics
- TECHNOLOGY & ENGINEERING / Material Science