Nanostructured Ceramics Characterization and Analysis
This book discusses fundamentals of nanostructured ceramics involving functional, structural and high temperature materials. It provides both solved numerical problems and unsolved problems to enable the reader to envisage the correlation between synthesis process and properties in the perspective of new material development. It serves as a concise text to answer the basics and achieve research goals for academia and industry.
- Deals with basic strategy on data interpretation for nanostructured ceramics
- Proposes to bridge the gap between the nano and bulk properties of nanostructured ceramics
- Discusses brief schematics and equations to understand the different properties of nano to bulk ceramics
- Presents mode of data acquisition and interpretation through statistical module and solved numerical
- Includes unsolved numericals based on properties, data acquisition and interpretation