Advanced Materials, CNTs, Particles, Films and Composites
- This format is currently out of stock.
NSTI's nanotechnology conferences have built a tradition of being the most prestigious forum in the world for leading nano scientists, and Nanotech 2011 is no exception. Top nano scientists offer an up-to-date global perspective on the latest developments in nanotechnology. More than mere proceedings, these volumes cut across every scientific and engineering discipline to provide the most complete record of current accomplishments in Nanotech. Information from past conferences has been compiled into authoritative and comprehensive compendiums and made available (along with pricing information) here on our site. Contents of the proceedings for this year's conference and expo are provided here as well. Nanotech proceedings are available in print and on the TechConnect World 2011 Proceedings CD-ROM, which also includes Cleantech, Microtech, Bionanotech proceedings.
Table of Contents
- Nanoscale Materials Characterization
- Carbon Nano Structures & Devices
- Nanoparticle Synthesis & Applications
- Nanostructured Coatings, Surfaces & Films
- Composite Materials
- Polymer & Soft Nanotechnology
- Nanomaterials for Catalysis
- Energy Storage & Novel Generation
- Nanomaterials for Clean & Sustainable Technology