National Register of Psychotherapists 2000 UKCP United Kingdon Council of Psychotherapists
Free Shipping (6-12 Business Days)
- This format is currently out of stock.
The increase in public awareness of psychotherapy has resulted in an explosion of requests for information of this kind. The National Register of Psychotherapists is published to help; meet these requests by providing contact addresses for all those practising psychotherapists who have met the training requirements of organizations recognized by and affiliated to the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy.
The National Register of Psychotherapists:
Lists alphabetically and by county the names, addresses and telephone numbers of over 4,800 psychotherapists with recognized training qualifications.
* Indicates the therapeutic orientation of each practitioner.
* Lists names and addresses of over 75 psychotherapy organizations.
* The Register is updated annually and provides a reliable source of reference for voluntary organizations, health authorities, hospitals, general practices, social work departments, public libraries and anyone who needs to get in touch with a trained psychotherapist.
The United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) is a registered charity. All psychotherapists on the National Register of Psychotherapists are required to adhere to the Codes of Ethics and Practice of their own organizations, which will have been approved by the UKCP.
We offer free standard shipping on every order across the globe.
- Free Shipping (6-12 Business Days)