204 pages | 282 Color Illus.
This book, written by premier authors in the field of OCT intravascular imaging, covers the best practices for using OCT to provide high resolution cross-sectional viewing for atherosclerotic plaque assessment, stent strut coverage and apposition, assessment in stent restenosis evaluation, and PCI guide and optimization. Fully illustrated thorughout in a handy, cath-lab side handbook supplemented by online movie clips, OCT Made Easy includes case studies, angiography, CT correlations, and simple techniques for getting the best image.
1. Optical Coherence Tomography Imaging for Stent Planning
2. OCT imaging for assessment of plaque modification
3. Plaque modification before coronary artery stenting using cutting/scoring balloon
4. OCT for Stent Optimization
5. OCT for Left Main Assessment
6. Optical Coherence Tomography for Late Stent Failure
7. OCT Assessment in Spontaneous Coronary Artery Dissection
8. Optical Coherence Tomography Assessment for Cardiac Allograft Vasculopathy after Heart Transplantation
9. OCT Assessment Out of the Coronary Arteries
10. Optical Coherence Tomography for the assessment of Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffolds
11. ILUMIEN™ OPTIS™ Mobile and OPTIS™ Integrated Technology Overview
12. Terumo OFDI system
13. OCT imaging acquisition