Occupational Exposures: Chemical Carcinogens and Mutagens offers a focused emphasis on chemical exposures associated with carcinogenic and mutagenic impacts along with associated controls for mitigating and controlling exposures. It discusses a range of topics including hematopoietic system impact, reproductive system impact, inorganic compounds, halogenated compounds, carbamates, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, aromatic amines, product elimination and substation, exposure control methods, and human biological impact.
- Presents a comprehensive account of carcinogens and mutagens for occupational and environmental health professionals
- Covers preventive measures and controls for carcinogens and mutagens
- Discusses exposure controls, exposure pathways, impacts, and treatments
The book is ideal for professionals and graduate students in the fields of occupational health and safety, industrial engineering, and chemical engineering.
1. Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons.
2. Aromatic Amines.
4. Azo Dyes.
6. Halogenated Compounds.
7. Inorganics Compounds.
8. Chemical Carcinogens.
10. Chemical Agents and Occupational Related Diseases.
Appendix A. Exposure and Risk Assessment Strategy.
Appendix B. Exposure Monitoring.
Appendix C. Personal Protective Equipment.
Appendix D. Medical Surveillance.