This book examines how major interpretations of quantum theory are progressing toward a more unified understanding and experience of nature. It offers subtle insights to address core issues of wave-particle duality, the measurement problem, the mind/body problem, determinism/indeterminism/free will, and the nature of consciousness. It draws from physics, consciousness studies, and ‘ancient Vedic science’ to outline a new holistic interpretation of quantum theory.
Accessible and thought-provoking, it will be profoundly integrating for scholars and researchers in science and technology, in philosophy, and also in South Asian studies.
Table of Contents
1. Theory of Physical Reality
2. Basic Principles of Quantum Theory
3. Interpretations of Quantum Theory
4. Quantum Gravity, Big Bang, Unified Field, ‘God’
5. Three-Aspect Models of Reality
6. Completely Holistic 3-in-1 Vedic Account
7. Eight-Fold Structure of Phenomenal Reality
8. Holistic Interpretation of Quantum Theory
9. Meanings of Reality
10. Validating Reality
RW Boyer is an applied adult developmental psychologist-clinician, university professor, and teacher of Transcendental Meditation. His main topics of study are consciousness and communication. Dr Boyer is author of seven books and numerous articles in Vedic studies and human development, the consciousness–mind–matter relationship in the philosophy of quantum physics, and practical communication skills training.