First published in 1992. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Table of Contents
- What is Political Sociology?
- THE STATE, POWER AND AUTHORITY
- The State and Society
- Power, Authority and Legitimacy
- The Distribution of Power
- POLITICAL BEHAVIOUR AND SOCIETY
- Political Socialisation
- Political Participation
- Political Recruitment
- POLITICAL COMMUNICATION, PUBLIC OPINION AND IDEOLOGY
- Political Communication
- Public Opinion and Society
- Ideology and Society
- REVOLUTION, DEVELOPMENT AND MODERNISATION
- Development and Modernisation Theory
- Whither Political Sociology?