Membranes and membrane separation techniques have grown from a simple laboratory tool to an industrial process with considerable technical and commercial impact. The book deals with both the fundamental concepts of preparation, characterization and modification, practical applications along with recent advancements of electro-spun and phase inverted polymeric membranes. Divided into two parts, part one of this book covers the fundamental concepts and practical applications of novel electro-spun membranes while the latter covers basic concepts and further advancements of the conventional phase inverted membranes extensively.
1. Membrane Technology
2. Materials and Characterization Methods
3. Electrospun Composite Membranes: Preparation and Application
4. Phase Inverted Membranes: Preparation and Application
5. Modification of Polymeric Membranes
6. Polymeric Membranes for Industrial Effluent Treatments
7. Polymeric Membranes for Biomedical and Biotechnology