This volume is a step-by-step guide to implementing predictive data analytics in human resource management (HRM). It demonstrates how to apply and predict various HR outcomes which have an organisational impact, to aid in strategising and better decision-making.
- Presents key concepts and expands on the need and role of HR analytics in business management.
- Utilises popular analytical tools like artificial neural networks (ANNs) and K-nearest neighbour (KNN) to provide practical demonstrations through R scripts for predicting turnover and applicant screening.
- Discusses real-world corporate examples and employee data collected first-hand by the authors.
- Includes individual chapter exercises and case studies for students and teachers.
Comprehensive and accessible, this guide will be useful for students, teachers, and researchers of data analytics, Big Data, human resource management, statistics, and economics. It will also be of interest to readers interested in learning more about statistics or programming.
1. Analytics in HRM 2. Looking for Data 3. Modelling the Business Problem 4. Predictive Analytics Tools and Techniques 5. Evaluation of Analytical Outcomes 6. Predictive HR Analytics in Recruitment and Selection 7. Predictive HR Analytics in Turnover and Separation 8. Predictive HR Analytics in Other Areas of HRM 9. Emerging Trends in Predictive HR Analytics