Principles of Textile Printing
Principles of Textile Printing discusses technical aspects of textile printing, covering almost all topics related to textile printing, including the types and quality of printing important for user satisfaction. It offers historical and introductory aspects of textile printing, styles and methods of printing, and printing and ancillary machines.
- Describes a variety of existing technologies and a wide range of designs created by applying colors in restricted portions using printing tools.
- Identifies technical, as opposed to artistic, aspects of textile printing.
- Covers a wide range of diverse and economical designs created by applying colors in restricted portions using printing tools.
- Discusses theoretical as well as practical aspects of textile printing.
- Explores a broad variety of printing types.
The book aims to educate those readers from large printing houses as well as from cottage and smaller boutique printers so that their products meet fastness standards.