Production Pipeline Fundamentals for Film and Games
Every production is built on the backbone of the pipeline. While a functional and flexible pipeline can’t assure a successful project, a weak pipeline can guarantee its demise. A solid pipeline produces a superior product in less time and with happier artists who can remain creative throughout the grueling production schedule.
Walk through the foundational layers of the production pipeline, including IT infrastructure, software development practices and deployment policies, asset management, shot management, and rendering management. Production Pipeline Fundamentals for Film and Games will teach you how to direct limited resources to the right technological initiatives, getting the most for every dollar spent.
- Learn how to prepare for and manage all aspects of the pipeline with this entirely unique, one-of-a-kind guide.
- Expand your knowledge with real-world pipeline secrets handed to you by a stellar group of professionals from across the globe.
- Visit the companion website for even further resources on the pipeline.
- Production Pipeline Overview
- Systems (IT) Infrastructure for a Studio environment
- Software for a Studio environment
- Asset Management
- Next Foundations for a Computer Animation Production
- Next Foundations for a Game Production
- Production Management and Technology
- Production Tools: The Use System
- Production Tools: Container Management
- Tying It All Together
- Further Education