Programming and Interfacing with Arduino
- Available for pre-order. Item will ship after September 6, 2021
This text provides an in depth understanding to the Arduino UNO board, programming concepts, working and interfacing of sensors, input/output devices, communication modules and actuators with Arduino UNO board. The book contains a large number of programming examples along with its description and interfacing details of hardware with Arduino UNO board.
It discusses important topics including SPI communication protocol, I2C communication protocol, light emitting diode, potentiometer, analog to digital converter, pulse width modulation, temperature sensor LM35, humidity and temperature sensor DHT11, motor driver L293D, LED interfacing and programming, and push button interfacing and programming.
Aimed at senior undergraduate students, and professionals in areas such as electrical engineering, electronics and communication engineering, this text:
- Discusses construction and working of sensors including ultrasonic sensor, temperature sensor and optical sensor.
- Covers construction, working, programming and interfacing of IO devices.
- Discusses programming, interfacing construction, and working of relay with Arduino board for controlling high voltage devices.
- Covers interfacing diagram of devices with Arduino board.
- Provides videos demonstrating implementation of programs on Arduino board.
Table of Contents
1. INTRODUCTION TO ARDUINO UNO BOARD. 2. ARDUINO PROGRAMMING CONSTRUCTS. 3. I/O DEVICES, ACTUATORS AND SENSORS. 4. INTERFACING AND PROGRAMMING WITH ARDUINO. 5. ARDUINO BASED PROJECTS. 6. REFERENCES. 7. APPENDIX I. ANSWERS OF CHECK YOURSELF.
Dr. Yogesh Misra, has a passion for teaching. He is having 24 years of teaching and industrial experience. He is currently working as Professor in the Electronics & Communication Engineering Department of GMR Institute of Technology (Autonomous NAAC ‘A’ Grade Institution) affiliated to JNTU Andhra Pradesh, India.
He worked as a Professor in KL University, Andhra Pradesh (NAAC A++), Mody University of Science and Technology, Rajasthan for many years. He was the part of BRCM College of Engineering & Technology, Haryana from 2003 to 2009. He worked in Automatic Electronic Control System (a sugar mill automation company) for many years as Engineer (Installation & Commissioning).
He has published more than 30 research papers and delivered many expert lectures in UGC / AICTE sponsored programs. He has organized and conducted a number of workshops for students as well as faculty. He has authored two books titled Digital System Design using VHDL with the Dhanpat Rai Publication Co. in 2006 and Application of fuzzy logic in sugar mill with the Lambart Academic Publishing in 2017.
Dr. Misra stood one of the topper in the "Microprocessors and Microcontrollers" Course conducted by NPTEL, IIT Kharagpur.
He has made following popular video lecture series:
(1) Video Lecture Series on "System Design using Verilog" available on-line with certification at https://www.udemy.com/course/system-design-using-verilog/
(2) Video Lectures on "Microprocessors and Microcontrollers" available on-line at https://www.youtube.com/c/dryogeshmisraprofessor