Progress in Lubrication and Nano- and Biotribology
Tribology is a multidisciplinary science that encompasses mechanical engineering, materials science, surface engineering, lubricants, and additives chemistry with tremendous applications. Progress in Lubrication and Nano- and Biotribology discusses the latest in lubrication engineering and nano- and biotribology.
- Discusses green tribology and snakeskin tribology
- Explains biogreases and nanolubricant additives
- Explores applications in aerospace, additively manufactured parts, and severe environments
Written for researchers and advanced students, this book encompasses a wide-ranging view of the latest in nano- and biotribology for a variety of cross-disciplinary applications.
1. Advancements in Biotribology.
2. Nano Lubricant Additives.
3. Ceramic Matrix High Temperature as Self-Lubricating Materials.
4. Exploration of Bio-Greases for Tribological Applications.
5. Performance Investigation of Hydrodynamic Journal Bearing under Severe Environment.
6. Bio-functionalized Porous TI
7. Snake Skin Tribology: Material, Surface Structure, Frictional Properties and Biomimetic Implications.
8. Surface Modification of Ti6Al4V through Electrical Discharge Machining Assisted Alloying to Improve Its Tribological Behavior—The Pathway to Genesis of a New Alloying Technique.