Routledge Q&As give you the tools to practice and refine your exam technique, showing you how to apply your knowledge to maximum effect in an exam situation.
Each book contains essay and problem-based questions on the most commonly examined topics, complete with expert guidance and fully worked model answers that help you to:
- Plan your revision:
- introducing how best to approach revision in each subject
- Know what examiners are looking for:
- identifying and explaining the main elements of each question to help you understand the best approach
- providing marker annotation to show how examiners will read your answer
- Gain marks, and avoid common errors:
- identifying common pitfalls students encounter in class and in assessment
- providing revision advice to help you aim higher in essays and exams
- Understand and remember the law:
- using diagrams as overviews for each answer to demonstrate how the law fits together
The series is also supported by an online resource that allows you to test your progress during the run-up to exams. Features include: multiple choice questions, bonus Q&As and podcasts.
Table of Contents
1. Offer and Acceptance 2. Intention and Consideration 3. Privity 4. Contents of the Contract 5. Exclusion Clauses 6. Mistake and Misrepresentation 7. Duress and Undue Influence 8. Illegality 9. Frustration 10. Performance and Breach 11. Remedies
Richard Stone is Emeritus Professor of Law and Human Rights, Lincoln Law School, University of Lincoln.