Routledge Q&As give you the tools to practice and refine your exam technique, showing you how to apply your knowledge to maximum effect in an exam situation. Each book contains up to fifty essay and problem-based questions on the most commonly examined topics, complete with expert guidance and fully worked model answers.
These books provide you with the skills you need for your exams by:
- Helping you to be prepared: each title in the series has an introduction presenting carefully tailored advice on how to approach assessment for your subject
- Showing you what examiners are looking for: each question is annotated with both a short overview on how to approach your answer, as well as footnoted commentary that demonstrate how model answers meet marking criteria
- Offering pointers on how to gain marks, as well as what common errors could lose them: ‘Aim Higher’ and ‘Common Pitfalls’ offer crucial guidance throughout
- Helping you to understand and remember the law: diagrams for each answer work to illuminate difficult legal principles and provide overviews of how model answers are structured
Books in the series are also supported by a Companion Website that offers online essay-writing tutorials, podcasts, bonus Q&As and multiple-choice questions to help you focus your revision more effectively.
Table of Contents
1. Negligence – Duty of Care Generally and Economic Loss 2. Negligence – Limitations on Duty 3. Negligence – Breach, Causation and Remoteness of Damage 4. General Defences 5. 6. Employers’ Liability 6. Vicarious Liability 7. Occupiers’ Liability 8. Product Liability 9. Nuisance 10. The Rule in Rylands v Fletcher and Fire 11. Trespass to the Person, to Land and to Goods 12. Defamation, Privacy and Human Rights 13. Remedies
Birju Kotecha is a Graduate Tutor in Law at Northumbria University.
Please visit our companion website for additional support materials.