In the conditions of the modern market economy, in which globalization and competition are rife, quality is of great importance for determining a company's position in the market. The changing and complex economic reality is shaping new market patterns while modern technologies influence purchasing decisions. This book presents an effective and novel framework for creating value in Industry 4.0 conditions by building a smart enterprise model using quality management theories.
The book explores tools and platforms that can be utilized to contribute to the creation of the ideal quality for demanding customers, using case studies from international contributors. It proposes novel architectures that drive economically viable production and services businesses, addressing unique Industry 4.0 and 5.0 solutions in Internet of Things (IoT) that involve the entire spectrum of analysis, with a special focus on lean methodologies and cybersecurity.
This original book will be valuable reading for researchers and scholars in the areas of quality management, manufacturing, production, and operations management.
- The Phenomenon Of Industry 5.0: Challenges, Trends In Globalization Conditions
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Industry 5.0 In The Twenty-First Century
- Industry 5.0's Role In Achieving Sustainability In Multiple Sectors
- Client And Value In The Quality Management: A Case Of Society 5.0
- Transformation Customers Needs In The Aspect Of Client Value
- Industry 4.0 On The Way To Companies’ Performance
- The Influence Of Industry 4.0 On Client Value Added
- Quality Management For Assurance Value of The Customer In Industry 4.0 Times
- Good Management And Deploying New IT Tools In Industry 4.0 In The Value-Creating Direction
- The Ideal Quality In Industry 4.0 Model For The Company And Its Meaning In The Client Value Perspective: A Systematic Review
- Quality And Value Management In Education In The Digitalization Era
Mahmudul Hasan Laskar
Simona Bigerna, Silvia Micheli, and Paolo Polinori
Zafarullah Sahito, Raja Bahar Khan Soomro, and Anna-Marie Pelser
Aditya Halim Perdana Kusuma Putra
Naveed R. Khan, Muhammad Rahies Khan, and Arsalan Mujahid Ghouri
Ravi Kumar Gupta and Udit Maheshwari
Hana Štverková and Michal Pohludka
Elshan Ahmadov, Esra SİPAHİ DÖNGÜL, and Shajara Ul-Durar
Farhan Mirza, Shajara Ul-Durar, and Abdul Jabbar
Shashi Kant Gupta and Joanna Rosak-Szyrocka