The aim of this book is to provide a platform to academicians, practitioners, and researchers to understand current and future trends in software reliability growth modeling. Emphasis will be on qualitative work relevant to the theme with particular importance given to mathematical modeling for software reliability and various methods and applications of multi attributed decision making in governing the software performance.
- Presents software quality and security models
- Offers reliability analysis, assurance techniques for software systems
- Covers methodologies, tools, and practical applications of software reliability modeling and testing resources
- Includes robust reliability design techniques, diagnostic, and decision support
- Discusses stochastic modelling for software systems
Table of Contents
1. Software Reliability and Testing. 2. Software Vulnerability Analysis. 3. Software Safety and Performance. 4. Fault Tolerance in Software Systems. 5. Modeling and Analysis of Complex Software Systems. 6. Application of Computational Intelligence and Software System for Optimal Decision Making. Chapter 7. Software Failure Analysis using Advanced Investigation Techniques.
Adarsh Anand did his doctorate in the area of Software Reliability Assessment and Innovation Diffusion Modeling in Marketing. Presently he is working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Operational Research, University of Delhi (INDIA). He has been conferred with Young Promising Researcher in the field of Technology Management and Software Reliability by Society for Reliability Engineering, Quality and Operations Management (SREQOM) in 2012. He is a lifetime member of the Society for Reliability Engineering, Quality and Operations Management (SREQOM). His research interest includes software reliability growth modelling, modelling innovation adoption and successive generations in marketing, and social network analysis.
Dr. Mangey Ram received his Ph.D., major with Mathematics and minor in Computer Science from G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar in 2008. He is an editorial board member in many international journals. He has published 102 research publications in national and international journals of repute. His fields of research are Operations Research, Reliability Theory, Fuzzy Reliability, and System Engineering. Currently, he is working as a Professor at Graphic Era University.