The aim of this book is to provide a platform to academicians, practitioners, and researchers to understand current and future trends in software reliability growth modeling. Emphasis will be on qualitative work relevant to the theme with particular importance given to mathematical modeling for software reliability and various methods and applications of multi attributed decision making in governing the software performance.
- Presents software quality and security models
- Offers reliability analysis, assurance techniques for software systems
- Covers methodologies, tools, and practical applications of software reliability modeling and testing resources
- Includes robust reliability design techniques, diagnostic, and decision support
- Discusses stochastic modelling for software systems
Table of Contents
1. Software Reliability and Testing. 2. Software Vulnerability Analysis. 3. Software Safety and Performance. 4. Fault Tolerance in Software Systems. 5. Modeling and Analysis of Complex Software Systems. 6. Application of Computational Intelligence and Software System for Optimal Decision Making. Chapter 7. Software Failure Analysis using Advanced Investigation Techniques.
About the Series
The main aim of this new focus book series is to publish the original articles that bring up the latest development and research in mathematics, engineering, and its applications. The books in this new series will be in short form, ranging between 20,000 to 50,000 words or 100 to 125 printed pages. This new focus book series will include a comprehensive range of mathematics and engineering areas. It will include, but not limited to, the mathematical sciences, engineering sciences, engineering and technology, physical sciences, numerical and computational sciences, space sciences, and meteorological sciences, The books within the series line will provide professionals, researchers, educators, and advanced students in the field, with an invaluable insight and quick reference into the latest research and developments.
BISAC Subject Codes/Headings:
- MATHEMATICS / General
- TECHNOLOGY & ENGINEERING / Electrical
- TECHNOLOGY & ENGINEERING / Engineering (General)
- TECHNOLOGY & ENGINEERING / Industrial Engineering
- TECHNOLOGY & ENGINEERING / Quality Control