First published in 1995. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Table of Contents
Editorial Note, Joseph D. Lichtenberg, M.D., Editor-in-Chief
Prologue, George Moraitis, M.D., Issue Editor
- Aggression in Phobic States, W. W. Meissner, S.J., M.D.
- Challenge, Apraxia, and Avoidance, John E. Gedo, M.D.
- Phobias and the Pursuit of Novelty, George Moraitis, M.D.
- Neurophysicological, Cognitive-Behavioral, and Psychoanalytic Approaches to Panic Disorder: Toward an Integration, Frederic N. Busch, M.D., Arnold M. Cooper,M. D., Gerald L. Klerman, M.D., Robert J. Penzer, M.D., Theodore Shapiro, M.D. and M. Katherine Shear, M.D.
- The Clinical and Theoretical Structures of Adult Phobias, Jon K. Meyer, M.D. and Vladimir Maletic, M.D.
- A Clinical Study of a Phobic Illness: The Effects of Traumatic Scars on Symptom Formation and Treatment, Barbara S. Rocah, M.D.
- The Evolution of Freud's Conceptualization of Phobias, David Spira, M.D.
- Fear, Phobia, and Panic, Joseph D. Lichtenberg, M.D.
Epilogue, George Moraitis, M.D., Issue Editor