Regenerative Medicine in Aesthetic Treatments Stem Cells, Stromal Vascular Fraction, Platelet Rich Plasma, and Platelet Rich Fibrin
Physicians are now in a position pro-actively to use stem cells and their growth factors to regenerate the human body. Within the field of aesthetics, regenerative medicine is being used to reverse the ageing of tissues and to repair scarring to an unprecedented level. This highly illustrated text from an internationally recognized expert in cosmetic procedures documents the procedures and results for patients.
1. Cellular Intelligence and Tissue Regeneration
2. Placenta-Derived Stem Cells
3. CASE STUDIES 1
4. Adipose-Derived Stem Cells and Cellular Enhancement
5. Stromal Vascular Fraction (SVF)
6. Recombinant Growth Factors and Gene Editing
7. CASE STUDIES 2
8. Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) and Platelet-Rich Fibrin (PRF)
9. Combining Regenerative Medicine with Other Procedures
EPILOGUE: What Does Our Future Hold?
CASE NOTES: Before and After
"..a thoroughly informative and enjoyable read. It is comprehensive yet a fairly comfortable read, easy to navigate and the case studies and photographs included are very insightful."
- PMFA Journal