This book shows you how your school can maintain its high standards despite financial obstacles. It shows you how to investigate various types and sources of money available to your school; monitor the use of scarce school resources; develop a school improvement plan which incorporates financial needs; and recruit, assign, and develop teachers and staff for maximum effectiveness.
1. Financing The School Program
2. Determining Needs, Budgets, And The Allocation of Financial Resources
3. Managing And Controlling The Use Of Financial Resources
4. The Allocation Of Human Resources: Staffing For Educational Purposes
5. The Allocation Of Human Resources: Effective Staff Utilization