Revise A2 Psychology
- This format is currently out of stock.
Revise A2 Psychology: Key Topics has been updated and amended in line with the latest AQA-A A2 syllabus specification. This user-friendly revision guide has been designed to support the new A2 Psychology: Key Topics, second edition by Michael W. Eysenck, but can be used alongside any A2 psychology textbook. With the guidance of this book, students can rest assured that they will be equipped with all that they need to know in order to achieve the highest grades in their A2 Psychology exams.
Features of this revision guide include:
- An introductory chapter giving an outline of the format of the exam, along with tips on how to perform well, and advice on raising grades
- Guidance on how to write the perfect essay, with a good selection of essay questions and essay plans
- Essential topic information presented as flow charts, tables, and summary lists
- Clearly presented research evidence, including positive and negative evaluation
- Full and thorough coverage of the most popular optional topics and all compulsory topics, including key sections from both the Options and Synoptic papers, and a full treatment of Issues, Debates, and Approaches
- Can be used with any A2 Level psychology textbook, though there are cross-references throughout to the appropriate pages in Eysenck’s A2 Psychology: Key Topics, second edition
- Further online examination support for students and teachers, including additional revision topics, provided by our accompanying website A2 Psychology Online which integrates all our A2 texts and resources.
Table of Contents
Preparing for the Exam. Social Psychology: Relationships. Social Psychology: Pro- and Anti-Social Behaviour. Physiological Psychology: Biological Rhythms, Sleep, and Dreaming. Developmental Psychology: Cognitive Development. Developmental Psychology: Social and Personality Development. Comparative Psychology: Evolutionary Explanations of Human Behaviour. Individual Differences: Psychopathology. Individual Differences: Treating Mental Disorders. Perspectives: Issues. Perspectives: Debates. Perspectives: Approaches in Psychology.
'This revision guide provides students with an excellent framework for understanding A2 psychology. The authors have managed to condense the content into essential key points and issues. The structure of the book, together with the helpful advice, should provide students with the confidence they need to achieve the best results.' - Roz Brody, Brighton, Hove, and Sussex Sixth Form College
'Written in an accessible style, this revision guide is clear, concise, and focused on examination requirements. The content is comprehensive and offers specific advice on how to develop knowledge skills and evaluative skills. Detailed essay plans help the student revise and practise those skills.' - Simon Green, Principal Examiner, A-Level Psychology