Routledge Library Editions: Global Transport Planning
- Available for pre-order. Item will ship after May 11, 2021
Originally published between 1935 and 1985, the 20 volumes in this set:
- Discuss reducing the need to travel, city centre options and population densities
- Analyse global transport planning investment and economic development
- Examine sustainable urban development and transport
- Scrutinise the means by which the carbon and energy costs of transport can be quantified and used in evaluation
- Study energy consumption patterns of different settlement types and their associated travel demand patterns.
- Measure the non-transport benefits of transport investments, with particular reference to disadvantaged sectors of society.
Table of Contents
1. John Adams Transport Planning 2. E. W. Allanson Car Ownership Forecasting 3. Edited by John Ambler, Denis Shaw, Leslie Symons Soviet and East European Transport Problems 4. Edited by Norman Ashford, William G. Bell and Tom A. Rich Mobility and Transport for Elderly and Handicapped Persons 5. Michael J. Bruton Introduction to transportation planning 6. K. J. Button and David Gillingwater Future Transport Policy 7. Michael Frank Collins and Timothy Martin Pharoah Transport organisation in a great city 8. J. A. Dunnage Transport and the Public 9. G. B. R. Feilden, A. H. Wickens and I. R. Yates Passenger Transport After 2000 10. C. D. Foster The transport problem 11. K. M. Gwilliam Transport and Public Policy 12. Edited by David A. Hensher and Peter R. Stopher Behavioural Travel Modelling 13. Henry F. Howson The rapid transit railways of the world 14. R. F. H. Mellor German Railways 15. R. F. H. Mellor The Rhine 16. Edwin A. Pratt A History of Inland Transport and Communication 17. Barry J. Simpson City Centre Planning and Public Transport 18. David St John Thomas The Rural Transport Problem 19. Dušan Teodorović Transportation Networks A Quantitative Approach 20. John Whitelegg Transport Policy in the EEC.